Hello Guest, Login / My Account

Sterling Silver Jewelry

Sterling Silver Charms and Pendants - When You Know You Deserve Better than Pewter and Base Metal -- Tired of Costume Jewelry & Ready to enjoy a Noble Metal? -- Sterling silver pendants and charms are timeless additions to your jewellery collections -- Place on a Charm Bracelet or Dangle from your Favorite Necklace Chain. Sterling Silver is 92.5% Pure Precious Metal Silver Bullion. The other 7.5% is a hardening agent which is usually Copper.

Looking for American Made Items? All of the SE- number are cast by us here at Silver Enchantments! Ever wonder how the things we cast are made? Check out our Lost Wax Casting Process.
Browse by Subcategory...
All Products in This Collection... (Total Items: 43)
Sterling Silver Music Note Charm, Small Music Note Jewelry, Musician
$4.95
In Stock and Ready to Ship
Sterling Silver ACCOUNTABILITY Charm, Accountability Affirmation Jewelry
Sale
$10.00  $9.00
In Stock and Ready to Ship
Sterling Silver Long Life Symbol Charm
$14.95
In Stock and Ready to Ship
Sterling Silver Happiness Symbol Charm
$14.95
In Stock and Ready to Ship
Sterling Silver Love Symbol Charm
$9.95
In Stock and Ready to Ship
Sterling Silver Maltese Cross Charm with Black Enamel
$14.95
In Stock and Ready to Ship
Sterling Silver 3D Saxophone Charm Pendant
$15.95
In Stock and Ready to Ship
Sterling Silver Fairy Charm, Fairy Jewelry
$12.95
In Stock and Ready to Ship
3D Clarinet Charm, Sterling Silver
$7.95
In Stock and Ready to Ship
Cross Post Earrings & Matching Charm Gift Set, Sterling Silver
$17.95
In Stock and Ready to Ship
Sterling Silver Bass Guitar Charm
$12.95
In Stock and Ready to Ship
Harp Pendant, Sterling Silver
$17.95
In Stock and Ready to Ship
Sterling Silver 3D Guitar Pendant
$9.95
In Stock and Ready to Ship
Sterling Silver Treble Clef Pendant, Musician Jewelry
$12.95
In Stock and Ready to Ship
Sterling Silver Music Charm
$9.95
In Stock and Ready to Ship
Sterling Silver Boxing Glove Charm, Boxing Jewelry
$16.95
In Stock and Ready to Ship
Sterling Silver Weight Lifter Pendant, Weight Lifting Jewelry
$24.95
In Stock and Ready to Ship
Sterling Silver Maiden Goddess Pentacle
$19.95
In Stock and Ready to Ship
Notes with Dangling Note Pendant, Sterling Silver
$19.95
In Stock and Ready to Ship
Sterling Silver Nail Polish Charm, Nail Polish Bottle Jewelry
$14.95
In Stock and Ready to Ship
Sterling Silver Ballerina Charm
$12.95
Currently Out of Stock - JOIN WAITLIST to Be Notified When We Make or Get More In!
Sterling Silver Ballerina Pendant
$17.95
Currently Out of Stock - JOIN WAITLIST to Be Notified When We Make or Get More In!
SOLDOUT - Sterling Silver Rose Toe Ring
SOLD OUT - NO LONGER AVAILABLE
Sterling Silver Labradorite and Pearl Pendant
SOLD OUT - NO LONGER AVAILABLE
Sterling Silver Goddess Pendant, Priestess Jewelry
$69.95
Currently Out of Stock - JOIN WAITLIST to Be Notified When We Make or Get More In!
Sterling Silver Dolphin Charm-Pendant with Gemstone - CUSTOM MADE
$29.95
BACK ORDER - MADE UPON ORDER ITEM - Please See Details for Lead-time
Sterling Silver Woven Star of David Charm with Gemstone - CUSTOM MADE
$29.95
BACK ORDER - MADE UPON ORDER ITEM - Please See Details for Lead-time
Sterling Silver Celtic Bailed Celtic Cross Pendant with Gemstone - CUSTOM MADE
$49.95
BACK ORDER - MADE UPON ORDER ITEM - Please See Details for Lead-time
Sterling Silver Arrowhead Pendant, Arrowhead Jewelry
$27.95
Currently Out of Stock - JOIN WAITLIST to Be Notified When We Make or Get More In!
Sterling Silver Celtic Cross Charm Pendant with Gemstone - CUSTOM MADE
$24.95
BACK ORDER - MADE UPON ORDER ITEM - Please See Details for Lead-time